The ongoing training and coaching programs and processes offered by most operators we have worked with around the world, were found to be either extremely weak or non-existent. So based on that need, we have created HospitalityCamp™ to help provide restaurant & hotel operators with an ongoing coaching and training solution. This will help you raise the performance levels of your team and thus their ability to lead and manage the business to higher levels of success.
These training and coaching programs are designed specifically for regional/multi-unit managers, unit managers or staff. Each program can be brought to your location or you can send your team to ours. Making it both easy and cost-effective.
We will be constantly updating and adding programs as we grow the program. However, if you don’t see what you need or want, just call us and we can design and execute a program built to address you specific needs, to be delivered by us at your site. No other company or offering makes it this easy to provide your team or staff, affordable and powerfully effective training and coaching solutions.
These week long session will be held at your location at any time and are designed to fit your individual company’s needs and goals.
It’s simple: Sales generate hotel revenue. But if you’re like many owners and GMs, you may not invest the time, or are not sure how, to proactively evaluate and manage sales skills on a regular basis. Complacent sales efforts result in gradual revenue loss that can be difficult to recapture.
- Analyzing the hotel’s current mix of business and assisting the sales team to identify the most profitable guests for your hotel
- Evaluating sales and negotiation skills across the entire sales process
- Ensuring that the sales team is aggressively targeting the right customers and continually identifying new pieces of business
- Training the sales team to identify key decision makers and move the sales process forward.
Not too long ago marketing was based on newspaper and print ads, phone book listings and television commercials. Today, people increasingly want more information and faster. They go straight to the Internet from desktops, lap tops and mobile devices. Social media is not a fad. It is a shift in the way we communicate with each other both personally and professionally.
- Engage, develop and grow relationships with your current and potential guests which will lead to increased market share, customer loyalty and increased revenues
- Navigate the social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Create brand and property awareness
- Allow for better service recovery and guest retention, and
- Help your recruiting and employee retention efforts
The trick to achieving maximum profitability is to obtain a greater share of the business that is out there. By focusing on the right mix for sales growth (transient, group, locally negotiated, contract, extended stay, etc.), your hotel can emerge as the leader in your market.
- Find new business and make creative sales calls that will help procure and solidify long-term business
- Examine your hotel’s rate structure and unique selling features so that your sales team can promote your hotel’s competitive advantages and identify ways to overcome common objections
- Analyze your hotel’s competitive set to uncover their rate structure, customer base, strengths and weaknesses-then show how to outsell them
Frequently, hotels commit their limited marketing budget to initiatives that don’t generate the necessary, or deserved, return on the investment. An extensive review of your hotel’s marketing plan will give your property an immediate competitive advantage.
- Evaluate your current mix of collateral, sales agreements, advertisements and promotional material to make sure you’re putting the most dollars behind what is most effective
- Analyze your public relations initiatives to help maximize visibility through media coverage
- Determine how to effectively navigate through intermediaries and Internet marketing strategies, including web 2.0
FOHCamp™ offers some the most intense and effective Hospitality Programs available anywhere in the world. Most come with your choice of either a Coaching or Consulting option. This gives you the most flexibility in deciding which option suits your needs most effectively.
BOHCamp™ offers some the most cutting edge Restaurant & Hospitality Culinary Programs available anywhere in the world. Most come with your choice of either a Coaching or Consulting option. This gives you the most flexibility in deciding which option suits your needs most effectively.
- Menu Development & Engineering
- Menu Pricing Strategies
- Systems & Procedures
- Inventory Management
- Cost Controls
- Staff Training Programs
- Vendor Relations & Programs
- Product Sourcing and Vendor Negotiations
- BOH Design
- Menu Design
- New Startups
- Operations Manuals
- Systems & Procedures
- P&L Audit/Calibration
- Accounting/Restaurant Chart of Accounts Creation
- One-On-One Coaching
- Management Audit
- Retail Sales
- Labor/Scheduling/Cost Controls
- Shift Management Plans
- Scheduling Guidelines
- Manpower Planning Process
- 90-Day Action Plans For Each Manager
- Cost-Control Dashboard
- R&M Schedule
- Much, much more.
SHG® offers a week long M.I.T [Manager-in-Training] program for operators who need to give their managers a powerful immersion into the basics of restaurant operations. We’ll cover everything from attracting “A” level talent to cost controls to shift management and more.
It includes everything that we determine needs to be in place in order to achieve your goals for the program. Things such as:
- systems & procedures
- training & coaching
- concept creation
- equipment and supplies management
- labor & cost controls
- inventory management
- much, much more.
Latest Thinking From…How We See It
“Jeffrey’s presentations seemed so in-your-face, but he truly said things we all needed to hear. His brave attitude that any person with the right determination, dedication and will to change what doesn’t work, spoke to each and every one of my managers. His presentations opened our eyes and ears and allowed us all to believe that our company not only has the potential to be successful, but already has the staff to lead the way.” ~ Brenda Knorr, Director of Operations, JumBurrito