Outstanding, “A” level key employees are hard to come by. That’s why you need a strategy for attracting, obtaining and keeping the very best talent you can find. That’s where we come in. Summers Hospitality Group® has extensive contacts with “A” level talent all over the country through our work with “A” level operators across all concepts and venues – everything from fast food to fine dining to cafeterias and from caterers to clubs. We can put these connections to work for you in order to find the key talent you need to build your success around. We know the business better than any recruiter ever could. We know what works, what doesn’t, what you need and even what you don’t. We do all the;
- Background checks,
- Reference checks
- Initial interview
- Job offer and acceptance
- As well 3 and 6 month follow-up, to make sure everything is working toward success.
This work has to be done to find the person who fits your business and your culture. This leaves you to focus on really communicating with each other on what it is that you both bring to the table that could build mutual success. Our process takes a lot of the headache and investment out of the equation for you.
What positions do we fill?
That’s all you will ever pay. If it takes 6 minutes or 6 months to find you the best person for the position, you pay nothing more. Other important factors include:
- We work until the position is filled to your satisfaction and we guarantee it 100% or we work for free until you are.
- All candidates are supported for up to 6 months from their date of hire. If the candidate leaves or is terminated beyond that time frame, we require a new search to be initiated.
- We will never do percentage rates for positions. We believe using a percentage of the position’s yearly salary as a basis for defining the value of the search is totally ridiculous and delivers a much lower ROI for the search efforts to the client. The only considerations for defining the search value is the company’s need right now (not 5 years ago or 5 years from now), which encompasses marketing, operations and other strategic concerns tied to specific business goals and objectives for the position.
- A 50% deposit for each position search is required to begin, with the remainder due upon placement.
- Gets Results