- Views 299
- Likes 0
The Starburst Play Theory demonstrates that a team can achieve its results with well executed play. To achieve these results, all players must understand the goal, plan and be properly trained and guided in their performance.
If your management team has been working on the same problems or striving to reach the same goal for an extended period of time, you may be ‘Starbursting’.
An analogy is a poorly executed play in football, the ‘Starburst Play.’ You may know the goal (touchdown) but you don’t have a game plan (what has to happen, by when, to what standard).
Your team needs a well executed play where the means to accomplish the goal are clearly communicated to all the players. Each player knows their role in the plan and is trained to carry it out. You job is to Coach them 80% of the time and follow-up the other 20% of the time.
SHG Google+ Community