SHG© offers a week long M.I.T program for operators who need to give their managers a powerful immersion into the fundamentals of restaurant or hoteloperations. We’ll customize a program for you that covers everything from attracting “A” level talent to cost controls to shift management and more.
Completely Customized For Your Needs
These customized week long sessions will be held at your location, at any time and are designed to fit your individual company’s needs and goals. They also include classroom, onsite observation and practical experience.
Different formats have included:
- Separate MIT1 and MIT2 sessions. These are held at different times based on the experience of the participating managers.
- MIT1 covers all of the fundamentals.
- MIT2 covers more advanced subjects.
- A more basic but intense one or two week session that covers both MIT1 and MIT2.
- Any combination of experience and material that best fits your specific business needs.
Latest Thinking From…How We See It
- Creative Foodservice Solutions
" We needed a different direction for our employee foodservice operations. Jeffrey was able to work with our operator and create the best concept we could have hoped for - improving employee morale immensely. I have since recommenced him to all of our facility managers." ~ Joe Kincaid, Xerox Corp Foodservice
- Real-World Solutions
“Thank you Jeffrey for turning our life around in less than a week! I have attended other events and usually leave them at the end, still feeling like ‘What?’ But after your workshop, I’ve been tied to the hip with social (business opportunities). I was so thrilled to be able to walk away with a strategy mapped out with realistic goals and revenue generating ideas for my brand. To launch a (new) brand takes a lot of work and no one wants to make too many mistakes. We owe our success to you!” ~ Sherry Bonner Smith, Brand Marketing Manager, Home2 Suites by Hilton