- Map out your current marketing position and any existing strategy and tactics in use.
- Map out your target market.
- Map out your point(s) of differentiation (Meaningfully Differentiated Value – MDV).
- Build your story.
- Map your current experience from every guest and staff touchpoint, guest and staff perspective as well as every line item on the P&L.
- Measure your current guest experience levels through a Voice-of-the-Guest (VoG) program.
- Measure your current employee experience levels through a Voice-of-the-Employee (VoE) program.
- Look for touchpoints in both, where you can significantly add MDV to each experience.
- Analyze guest and employee feedback to understand all sets of expectations – yours, your staff’s and the guest’s.
- Embrace the cultural change necessary to add an MDV perception to the guest experience.
- Coach and inculcate staff with the understanding necessary to be successful with the new strategy and tactics.
- Measure your effectiveness using your VoG & VoE programs. Revise your story in terms that facilitate your guest’s perceptions of your brand.
- Wash, rinse, restart.
THE SINGLE, MOST EFFECTIVE ACTION AN OPERATOR CAN TAKE TO ENSURE CONSISTENT, LONG-TERM SUCCESS!
Our powerful Coaching programs are about helping you and your business master the fundamentals. This unleashes the resources necessary to create meaningfully, differentiated value for the guest, staff & your business. No other program offers more value with an immediate impact or greater ROI.
Call Us Toll Free 888-998-8744 or Email Us Here to talk about how we can help you build a better business.